Dubai Skydive, a leader in extreme skydiving, has broken yet another Guinness World Record in less than a month for BASE jumping off the very tip of The Burj Khalifa. Dubai Skydive sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Fred Fugen and Vince Reffet took the first leap off The Burj Khalifa, 828 meters tall, on Saturday 21th April 2014, declare the new Guinness World Record Title of the Highest base Jump from the Tallest Building, exhibiting their astonishing base jumping skills. The Burj Khalifa and Skydive Dubai are symbols of Dubai’s exceptional growth over the past 30 years as well as an example of International Corporation and exceptional human talent, aspiration, and inspiration.
Criteria for Bungee Jumping in Dubai
- No injuries or health issues like BP, Listen to Conditions or Dizziness
- Pregnant ladies and people with Asthma are not permitted
- People above 50 years must have consultation from their physician
- For Solo jump maximum weight is 120 kg
- For tandem jump maximum weight is 217 kg
- Prevent consumption of alcohol or drug
- Age between 14-16 years must be accompanied by parents or guide
- Skirts not recommended
- Comfortable dress
- Glasses & Contact lenses are not be taken
- Boots and footwear will be removed
Timing of Bungee Jumping
Tuesday, Friday & Saturday: 11 AM – 5 PM
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Wednesday & Thursday: Closed
Single Jump – AED 290
Tandem Jump – AED 490
FAB Bungee Jump – AED 490
You are recommended lightweight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We suggest guests not to try if you have a fear of heights.
Trip Safety Info:
Bungee Jumping fully equipped and professional skilled crews with safety procedures, medical box, and life-saving jackets.
Terms and Conditions:
- This tour is operated on Friday’s only.
- For other days booking, please feel free to contact us.
- No under 14’s
- Age between 14 to 16 year requires their guardians’ permission and signature.
- If your health condition is not good then you cannot jump.
- Alcohol – if you appear fuddle you cannot jump.
Bungee jumping area should be clear of debris, suspended objects, and other hazards. It should also be high enough that even with the rope stretching, you can still clear the ground safely. In some bungee jumping companies have an airbag or webbing surface to catch the jumper in case of an accident, but this is not standard or even practical in all cases. The platform should allow you to stand safely until you’re ready to jump.
People who have certain medical conditions should not attempt to bungee jump. Bungee jumping companies make you sign a release that includes a list of these conditions. You should get clearance from your doctor if you have blood pressure that is too low or too high, back problems, breathing issues such as asthma, circulatory diseases, heart problems or head injuries. Pregnant ladies should also avoid bungee jumping.
The sky clouds are a float with you, the rivers and the mountains are way beneath you and the tallest trees look like shrubs, that’s the way you define a good view. You will get all this, plus you are experiencing it for real… Your mind has been blown!! This becomes life’s special moments for sure!! Don’t miss this adventure.